French Wine Discoveries
- Date: mar. 15 janv. 2019
- Lieu: London, UK
Uncover and taste the whole diversity of French wines in one day, at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, a central venue in London, from 10.00am to 6.30pm, on 15 January 2019.
From boutique family producers to negociants and cooperatives, over 80 domains will be featuring their wines.
- Fantastic regional representation from the classics to emerging regions.
- Wine suitable to all trade sectors - both on and off-trade / independents and multiples.
- The IWSC will also have a table there, showcasing 10 award-winning French wines
- Free entrance, trade only.
- Easy last minute on site registration.
Pre-registration and information.
If you're entering our 2019 competition, you can bring your sample bottles to us at our stand to save you from posting them (table no.1)
We are also doing an exciting masterclass called 'Unusual Suspects' at 2pm, showcasing some unique French grape varieties.
Read more: Taste IWSC winning wines at French Wine Discoveries