French Wine Discoveries London
- Date: Tue 21 Jan 2020
- Location: The Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge Hotel, 45 Prescot Street, E1 8GP
Uncover and taste the whole diversity of French wines in one day, at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, a central venue in London, from 10.00am to 6.30pm, on 21 January 2020.
From boutique family producers to negociants and cooperatives, over 80 domains will be featuring their wines.
- Fantastic regional representation from the classics to emerging regions.
- Wine suitable to all trade sectors - both on and off-trade / independents and multiples.
- The IWSC will also have a table there, showcasing 10 award-winning French wines
- Free entrance, trade only.
- Easy last minute on site registration.
IWSC will showcase ten top-rated French wines recommended by our experts – all scoring 90 points and above in our tastings last year – from a range of regions including the Languedoc, Champagne, and Alsace.
Discover the full listing