Taste IWSC recommended wines at French Wine Discoveries
Taste a selection of IWSC’s top recommended wines at French Wine Discoveries this month, the UK market’s definitive trade tasting of French wine.
The event, held at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in central London, showcases over 80 domains, from boutique family producers to negociants and cooperatives, offering fantastic regional representation from both classic and emerging regions.
French Wine Discoveries focuses specifically this year on the world’s largest wine region, Occitanie, which covers Sud de France (Pays d’Oc, Languedoc and Roussillon) and South-West. Visitors can also explore a free tasting area made up of each producer’s preferred cuvée, or join a masterclass focusing on Luberon wines from the Rhône valley.
IWSC will showcase ten top-rated French wines recommended by our experts – all scoring 90 points and above in our tastings last year – from a range of regions including the Languedoc, Champagne, and Alsace.
Discover the full IWSC listing:
- Rosier Cuvee Ma Maison Rose - Cremant de Limoux AOC NV
- Champagne Salmon Brut NV
- Champagne Jeeper Millésimé 2008
- Emile Beyer Riesling Eguisheim 2016
- Viognier Les Fleurs Sauvages 2018
- Pinot Gris Clos Saint-Imer Grand Cru Goldert 2010
- Edouard Delaunay Beaune 1er Cru Les Grèves 2017
- Edouard Delaunay Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Combes 2017
- Les 3 clochers 2015
- Cave de Tain l'Hermitage Saint-Joseph "Esprit de Granit " 2015
French Wine Discoveries takes place on 21 January from 10am-6.30pm at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, London. Read more and register online here.