French Wine Discoveries
|Date||Tue 15 Jan 2019|
French Wine Discoveries is the definitive French wine trade tasting for the UK market.
Uncover and taste the whole diversity of French wines in one day, at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel, a central venue in London, from 10.00am to 6.30pm, on 15 January 2019.
From boutique family producers to negociants and cooperatives, over 80 domains will be featuring their wines.
- Fantastic regional representation from the classics to emerging regions.
- Wine suitable to all trade sectors - both on and off-trade / independents and multiples.
- The IWSC will also have a table there, showcasing 10 award-winning French wines
- Free entrance, trade only.
- Easy last minute on site registration.
Pre-registration and information.
If you're entering our 2019 competition, you can bring your sample bottles to us at our stand to save you from posting them (table no.1)
We are also doing an exciting masterclass called 'Unusual Suspects' at 2pm, showcasing some unique French grape varieties.
Read more: Taste IWSC winning wines at French Wine Discoveries
Wines of Portugal Grand Tasting 2019
Lindley Hall Everton Street London SW1P 2QWAdd to Calendar
Düsseldorf, GermanyAdd to Calendar
Verona – Veronafiere, viale del Lavoro 8Add to Calendar
Ciudad Real, SpainAdd to Calendar
- “It's one of the most prestigious awards that we've ever won and we're the first English winery to have ever won this award so we're shocked, stunned but absolutely delighted.”Tamara RobertsCEO, Ridgeview Wine Estate
- “The IWSC is something that I've worked around and respected for a long time, so it's a real privilege to see the IWSC recognising what we do.”Tom SandhamCo-founder, Thinking Drinkers
- “Vivino is one of the biggest innovators in the current wine industry, and the IWSC is a prestigious wine awards, so it felt like a natural fit that we should award wineries that go above and beyond.”Paul JonesUK Country Manager, Vivino