Thu 7 Sep 2017
IWSC partners with InterContinental Park Lane HotelThe IWSC has secured a partnership with the InterContinental London Park Lane hotel for this year's Annual Awards Banquet at Guildhall, London.
If you have booked your tickets to attend the most prestigious awards ceremony of the year, you can already go ahead and make a reservation at this iconic hotel for a discounted rate of £348 per night per room (including breakfast) between the 14th and the 16th November (included).
Make sure to book before 15th October to secure this exclusive offer!
Click here to book your room now!
If you haven't booked your tickets yet and wish to attend the IWSC Banquet, make sure to purchase them online via your IWSC account or to contact Pip Mortimer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to celebrating all the wonderful awards with you!
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President