NEW IWSC Podcast: Meet Joe Fattorini (The Wine Show TV celebrity) at Vinitaly
IWSC’s new podcast series started with a great interview with one of great voices of the industry. The series will feature key figures of the wine and spirits industry talking about their work, passion and great life stories.
For the first episode, listen to the Joe Fattorini interview who won the IWSC 2017 Wine Communicator of the Year. He was awarded the trophy during 2017 Vinitaly.
Click here and listen to the podcast to learn his reaction.
Happy Listening, stay tuned for more great guests and personalities to come on the IWSC Podcast series.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President