IWSC to Host ‘The World of Wines Experience’
at BBC Good Food Show London #worldofwines
The International Wine & Spirit Competition has announced its plans to host ‘The World of Wines Experience’ at this year’s BBC Good Food Show, London Olympia, 14th – 16th November 2014.
The International Wine & Spirit Competition will be presenting its award winning wines at London’s biggest food and wine consumer event, the BBC Good Food Show. The World of Wines Experience by the International Wine & Spirit Competition, will allow consumers to sample an array of wines, including the first taste of the 2014 trophy winners - announced at the Annual Awards Banquet on 12th November. A series of educational masterclasses will be led by Australian Vintage’s Winemaker, Neil McGuigan, Saturday Kitchen’s Jane Parkinson and the IWSC’s Ewan Lacey,
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to present products to qualified consumer leads (90% ABC1), build brand awareness and take orders. The IWSC will also be hosting a media event on the Friday, showcasing winning brands to influential figures from the UK trade and consumer media.
Laura Biggs, Managing Director, River Street Events commented, “We are delighted that the International Wine & Spirit Competition will be part of the BBC Good Food Show London this year. Wine is a key part of what our audience is interested in finding out more about and this new tasting led feature will be a very welcomed editorial addition to the 2014 show. The BBC Good Food Show, now in its 10th year, is London’s leading food and drink show that is set to attract 30,000 visitors.”
International Wine & Spirit Competition, General Manager, Ewan Lacey said, “We are really excited to be showcasing prestigious award winners at such a high profile consumer show. The BBC Good Food show has the respect of London consumers and we can’t wait for this audience to try our IWSC award winners from all over the world.”
To book your exhibitor table contact email@example.com
Consumer tickets will be on sale in June 2014 www.bbcgoodfoodshowlondon.com
Notes to editors:
For more information please contact Holly Axelrad at Green Row, Holly@greenrow.co.uk
International Wine & Spirit Competition
· The International Wine and Spirit Competition was founded in 1969 and is the premier competition of its kind in the world. Its aim is to promote the quality and excellence of the world's best wines, spirits and liqueurs. All entries are blind tasted in groups divided by variety, region and vintage as necessary.
· IWSC has appointed Laura Catena as the 2014 president.
· The 2014 Annual Awards Banquet will be held on Wednesday 12th November, at The Guild Hall, City of London.
· Entries already received will be stored at optimum temperature.
· The IWSC has permanent cellars in Surrey, allowing a certain degree of flexibility with the seven month schedule.
BBC Good Food Show London 14 -16 November, London Olympia bbcgoodfoodshowlondon.com