|Data d'inizio||dom 9 apr 2017|
|Data di fine||mer 12 apr 2017|
At Vinitaly 2017, the IWSC team will be announcing IWSC Communicator of the Year, sponsored by Vinitaly in addition to having a stand at the fair - Hall D Stand A3.
From the organisers;
Vinitaly celebrates its 51st anniversary this year, and with over 4000 exhibitors, Vinitaly is an expression of Italy as a whole.
There are numerous tastings which play an important role in promoting contacts between sector professionals and producers, including guided and walk around tastings, prestigious vertical tastings, seminars and informative events.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Brandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President