1. En ligne
Le plus simple et le plus rapide est l'inscription en ligne au tarif de £145 par produit. Évitez les frais d'administration en vous inscrivant au concours en ligne.
2. Courrier postal*
Merci de télécharger un formulaire d'inscription et de le poster avec vos informations de paiement à l'adresse suivante :
International Wine & Spirit Competition Cellars
Buidling 17 Dunsfold Park
Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh
Surrey, GU6 8TB
3. Courrier électronique*
Merci de télécharger un formulaire d'inscription et de l'envoyer avec vos informations de paiement à:
Do you have a question about the IWSC competition? Please take a look out our FAQs.
Veuillez noter que les bons de participation ne seront considérés complets que s'ils s'accompagnent d'un règlement intégral par l'un des modes de paiement approuvés.
Veuillez également noter que vous pouvez lier les comptes de la société et de la marque, afin de voir tous vos résultats passés, ainsi que télécharger les médailles et vignettes. Cliquez ici pour plus d'informations.
Télécharger les formulaires d'inscription
Checklist d'inscription en 5 étapes
- Soumettre le formulaire d'inscription en ligne
- Organiser le règlement
- Joindre une copie du formulaire d'inscription avec vos échantillons
- Inclure le nom et l'adresse de votre société à la rubrique expéditeur
- Envoyer quatre bouteilles de chaque produit aux caves de l'IWSC
Prochaines Dates Limites
- “As a start-up brand you focus hard on achieving credibility and creating awareness. Winning Gold Outstanding and the Mezcal Trophy provided us with a level of credibility and exposure that we simply could not have achieved on our own. The awards helped secure key listings in Harvery Nichols and Selfridges and certainly played a significant part in opening up dialogue with potential U.S importers and ultimately securing one. I thought hard about which competition to enter and what the return on that investment would be. I can say with absolute confidence that the IWSC was worth every penny.”David ShepherdFounder & Director, Corte Vetusto
- “IWSC is a very important competition to us in terms of showing consumers our quality. It's one of the competitions that we definitely enter on a yearly basis.”Ian ChangMaster Blender, Kavalan Distillery
- “Out of all of the awards, the IWSC is probably the most prestigious and most honest awards. You choose your judges very well and they're very good, honest, decent people. They do it for the love of the industry.”Sukhinder SinghMD, The Whisky Exchange
- “The IWSC is a very prestigious competition. The prestige is a great thing to be able to communicate to our customers who have great respect for it.”David PorterOperations & Buying, Lea & Sandeman
- “The IWSC represents everything, without a doubt. There's no better competition in the world where you can judge yourself not just against your countrymen but against the rest of the world.”Andy AndersonWinemaker, Takapoto Estate
- “Fantastic company and fantastic award . . . In the wine industry, having an award like this is such an accolade.”Claire GriffithsCommercial Director, Vina Cono Sur
- “It's one of the great international awards you can get. It's similar to an Oscar, if you like.”Lenz MoserWinemaker, Yantai Changyu Pioneer Company
- “Because of the number of international judges that are tasting the wines and the number of wines that are being entered, it’s a great privilege for us to receive this award. The history of the competition, the standing that it has amongst the international wine world and certainly amongst one’s peers, to be able to get an award at the IWSC means a lot. There are a lot of competitions around the world – this probably represents the top award you could get as a winemaker.”Gary & Kathy JordanWinemakers, Jordan Wine Estate
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines