|Start Date||Tue 14 Nov 2017|
|End Date||Thu 16 Nov 2017|
From the organisers;
ProWine China is a China's leading international trade fair for wine and spirits. It creates a platform both for international dealers and producers and for local suppliers to present themselves, establish contacts and get to know the Chinese market. ProWine China adds new highlights, develops trends and assumes a key role in the wine trade – optimum conditions to serve as a gateway to China, the world‘s number one growth market.
Its focus at ProWine China is on quantity, quality and variety. 600 exhibitors from 33 countries, 10,300 trade visitors - importers, distributors, retailers and F&B managers participated in ProWine China 2015. Its variety makes it a unique show in Mainland China.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President