Shipping can be arranged in one of the following ways:
1. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Through our local shipping agents (listed below by country)
2. UK Distributor
Through a UK distributor
You can make arrangements independently, please note you will be responsible for all costs, taxes and duties
Once again we have partnered with Hellmann Beverage Logistics to make the entry process even easier than before. For only £50 per wine entry, entrants will be able to ship their products into the Competition from selected offices of our partner, Hellmann Beverage Logistics. This price covers all duty.
Please use the search box above to find your local participating Hellmann office, and for shipping deadlines click here.
In order to qualify for this shipping you must deliver the entry to your local office by the group shipping deadline. You must contact Hellmann Beverage Logistics prior to sending your products. All boxes must be clearly marked with the address below, and include your company name.
If you have any questions about the group shipping offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Not added shipping to your order or shipping spirits?
Please deliver 4 samples of each wine and/or spirit entry directly o via an independant courier to:
Building 17, Dunsfold Park,
Surrey, GU6 8TB,
Shipping wine to South Africa?
All South Africa Wine entries (4 bottles per entry) must be sent to Paarl at the address below from 5th July to 12th July. The deadline for online entries is July 12th.
Telephone: +27 (0)21 863 5100
If your South African wines are already in the UK, please send them to the Competition cellars.
All South African spirit entries must be sent directly to the UK
Shipping wine from Argentina?
Our shipping partner in Argentina is TNT, please download this PDF for more information. Please note the shipping deadline for Argentina is 3rd July.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President