The 2017 Competition is now closed!
Our competition is now closed for this year, the final trophies are being judged and we'll have the pleasure of announcing them during IWSC Annual Awards Banquet on Wednesday 15th November at the Guildhall in London.
2017 Winners from South America and Mexico!
More outstanding and impressive results! To discover more, click the button below:
You are a winner and want to tell the world? Use your 'free media toolkit' available on your account. You can also contact email@example.com for additional information.
New Video : IWSC Winners Testimonials
IWSC is the number 1 most prestigious competition in the world and has been the global competition leader for 50 years.
But don't take our word for it, listen to what our winners say by clicking on the link below.
IWSC 10th Annual Spirits Tasting at Vintners' Hall
The IWSC hosted its 10th Annual Spirits Tasting at Vintners Hall in London this week. A very exciting event showcasing the best of the best, with more than 200 winning spirits from all over the globe!
Thank you all for coming and once again, congratulations to all the winners!
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President