SPIRIT PACKAGING COMPETITION
Deadline: 26th May 2017
Spirit packaging design plays a vital role in brand selection and creates an important point of difference on a crowded shelf. This year we have introduced a new category to recognise excellence in this field.
Entrants will be asked to explain what distinguishes their product and why they think they should win the award. Entrants can submit their design briefs and will be assessed on their creativity, impact, innovation, relevance and originality. Products will also need to be submitted to a judging panel who will decide on the eventual winner.
Please note each of these competitions is charged at £50 additionally to the IWSC entry. All entrants of these competitions must enter the IWSC main competition.
WINE LABEL DESIGN AWARDS
Deadline: When entering your products
Open to all wines submitted into the competition for an additional £50 fee, judges will assess the creativity, impact, innovation, relevance and originality of submitted wine labels in the ultimate quest for Wine Label Design of the Year.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Blandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President