Thu 16 Feb 2017
Display your award winning wines at the London Wine Fair 2017Display your award winning wines at the IWSC winners showcase stand at the London Wine Fair 22nd – 24th May 2017.
IWSC are giving all 2017 award winners the opportunity to display their wines at a fraction of the cost of hosting a stand (D55) at the London Wine Fair.
The fully manned IWSC tasting area will feature details of your wine for visitors to take away, and a free pour tasting throughout the show.
The IWSC hosts seminars throughout the three day show, and is in the very centre of the main hall, with unrivalled footfall and access to visitors.
The price of £99 includes a manned tasting area, bottles on display throughout the day with WSET trained staff on hand to help, with medal stickers on all wines. You will only be charged once your wines win some awards.
To take part please tick the box on the entry form.
- “When we win those trophies, people around the world listen. They are serious awards. The opportunity to sell more expensive wines with more personality in independents and the on-trade has never been greater.”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President
- “It’s a great honour to win especially as nowadays people are focusing on the quality not just the numbers, so it does mean a huge amount getting recognition from an institution as well sought after as the IWSC.”Chris BlandyOwner, Brandy's Wines
- “This will be a recognition that will help in building the brand further, and building its prestige around the world.”Victor FuentesDirector General, El Coto de Rioja S.A
- “The IWSC is a well renowned, well looked up to standard and a symbol of premium products so it’s a great achievement to win any award.”Andrea FreeboroughCellar Master, Nederburg Wines
- “The competition and the way it’s judged is outstanding. The wines go through the ringer so if you win any medal you should be very happy. The banquet night is something that all wine makers from around the world want to attend, so to come here is fantastic!”Neil McGuiganCEO, Australian Vintage, 2015 IWSC President