Your wines and spirits, centre stage:
- You should enter IWSC if you're looking to increase sales, raise brand awareness, get expert feedback, get exposure to decision makers, or test the market.
- We help producers engage with industry influencers and experts, buyers for on- and off-trade, importers and distributors, consumers and critics.
- We work with some of the world’s most eminent wine and spirit professionals, including Steven Spurrier and the Académie du Vin Library, Sarah Heller MW, John Hoskins MW, Alex Hunt MW, Dirceu Vianna Junior MW, Mick O'Connell MW, Stephen Beal, Dawn Davies MW, Joel Harrison, Arthur Nägele and Richard Paterson.
We go the extra mile to promote your wines and spirits:
- Dedicated social media and email campaigns ensure winners are publicised to our global network of followers all year round.
- Winners are featured on our website.
- We have a dedicated Chinese media company promoting your winning wines and spirits to the domestic market via social media.
- Winners are showcased in the Hand-Picked magazine, a trade publication from the IWSC that is distributed to over 10,000 people.
- We work with trade bodies to promote competition winners at Prowein, Wine Paris, Vinitaly, Wines of Chile, Wines of South Africa etc.
- Winners receive a free marketing toolkit to help promote their awards, including medal artwork, certificates and a Winners' Guide.
- Official IWSC medal stickers ensure differentiation on a crowded retail shelf.
- Results are presented to key buyers with the objective of linking buyers and producers.
- A selection of the winning wines and spirits are showcased in our luxury lifestyle consumer magazine, Club Oenologique.
2020 spirits entry brochure
The world’s largest and most influential spirits competition.