Six reasons to enter the IWSC
We work hard to promote and raise the profile of your winning wines and spirits around the world:
- Trophy-winning wines and spirits are announced at the annual IWSC Banquet. Held at the prestigious Guildhall in London, this event brings together 500 of the industry's elite.
- Your gold winning products are
tastedby over 500 of the UK’s leading importers, retailers and critics.
- Dedicated social media and email campaigns ensure winners are publicised to our global network of followers all year round.
- Winners are featured on our website.
- We have a dedicated Chinese media company promoting your winning wines and spirits to the domestic market via social media.
- Winners are showcased in the Hand-picked magazine, a trade publication from the IWSC that is distributed to over 10,000 people.
- We work with trade bodies to promote competition winners at Prowein, Wine Paris, Vinitaly, Wines of Chile, Wines of South Africa etc.
- Winners receive a free marketing toolkit to help promote their awards, including medal artwork, certificates and a Winners' Guide.
- Official IWSC medal stickers ensure differentiation on a crowded retail shelf.
- Results are presented to key buyers with the objective of linking buyers and producers.
- A selection of the winning wines and spirits will be showcased in our luxury lifestyle consumer magazine, Club Oenologique.
- Medal winners are highlighted on key retailers such as Amazon, Indy Market,
Wine Searcher, Ocado, Waitrose.
2018 wine entry brochure
Want to know more about the IWSC? Download our 2018 wine entry brochure (2019 brochure coming soon).
2018 spirits entry brochure
Want to know more about the IWSC? Download our 2018 spirits entry brochure (2019 brochure coming soon).